11/2/08

What this blog is about

I have been exploring the convergence of portraiture and technology for several years by now.

It is not video art, it is not computer art, actually it doesn't really fall under any known genre, which makes it interesting to explore and discover how it will develop.
In this blog, I will share with you my work, my research, my inspirations and my thoughts about interactive art in general and interactive portraiture peticularely. I will also try to post an image or a movie with every post. This time not connected to anything I talked about, one of the things I like to explore is history of places I live in. I
started collecting some photos of my surrounding
area from the beginning of the 20th century.


The house in the corner of my street in it's glorious days.
Angels house. Tel Aviv 1936

Same place today 2008


No comments: